Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not O...this time.



B's giant head gets the better of him once again. Poor kid was just running down the hall, on the ceramic tile, and did a lip drag right onto his forehead. Of course, before I offered hugs and consolation, I made him pose for the mugshot. Turned out quite nicely, I think. (-: And it should be noted that O was nowhere in the vicinity for this one. She's usually responsible for his injuries, but she's clean this time.


L sleeping anywhere but his bed is such a rare event that I had to capture it. He's very funny with his bottles. As soon as it's empty, he doesn't just set it down. He hurls it out of his reach. So apparently even sheer exhaustion doesn't hinder this process, as you can see from the picture. He hurls then crashes!

3 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

Man, Ben is so cute. Poor little guy. He's full of bad luck. I'm sure Livvi was thrilled that he hurt himself though. I can see her laughing to herself "Mwah....ha ha ha ha!!!"
Love ya guys!

Jenna said...

I can't believe you took the picture before you took care of HIM! His face is like, "Mom, what are you DOING?" Throwing the bottle must be a Walker thing because Braddock does it, too.

Kristi Smith said...

I just came here from Polly's blog. My name is Kristi. Nice to meet you. =)

Man, oh man, that had to hurt!!! You better keep him under wraps in case someone calls social services on you!=) I can remember those days (not days where social services was called on me) but days where those big ol' bumps on the head happened. OUCH!

Good thing God heals them faster than us adults!!!=)