Saturday, May 15, 2010

Here Comes the Sun, Little Darlins

Slowly but surely, our weather has been warming up.  Today was absolutely perfect, so we took a drive and ended up somewhere we've never been before.   We found the most perfect little spot for a picnic on a blanket, right next to the SF River.  It was a little piece of heaven on earth.


I don't think she's really asleep, do you?


Right after I took this cute little group shot and we were walking along the river, a snake crossed my flip-flop-footed path.  EEEK!  I HATE snakes!

Here we have Hal demonstrating the improper usage of playground equipment.
Write your own caption for this one.

This was our family night at the park last week.  My kids are always looking for new ways to torment ducks.


Last weekend's trip to Gardner Village.  Can't go to GV without doing the pony rides.

I had to take a picture of this.  This funny little baby goat was dancing on this sleeping pig.  The pig never even flinched.  My kids got a huge kick out of this.

Liv doing her impression of a llama.  He was glaring at her.  Pretty sure he was about to spit.

It was a great day for a trip to GV.   We had a marvelous time, until we didn't (referencing kids starting to melt down and throw fits, signalling it was time to go)

No comments: