Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mouth like a truck driver




First of all, we're in the midst of our beautiful monsoon season here. We had a nice storm this morning, and it was hailing a bit, and the kids wanted to go out with their umbrellas. The pictures turned out so great, I just had to put them up. I love the looks on their faces in each one. No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. B has no pants on.
About H's vocab: Just a few minutes ago, I was in the bathroom doing my primping, and I hear this loud, repetitive banging in the playroom. I yell and ask what's going on. The response from H: "The damn door won't close!" As much as I was afraid to ask, I inquired where she learned that word. She says Harry Potter. Whew. Glad she only learned it from the inappropriate movies I let her watch, and not from me directly.

3 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

I'm jealous! I want it to rain here. The only reason I would go back to Arizona in the summer would be for the monsoons. I miss them dearly. Oh, and the kids are stinking cute as always even if one of them has swearing issues....cough cough.....like mother like daughter....cough.

Jenna said...

Just want you to know that I opened your blog and "Come On Eileen" was on, so I was dancing with Jack to it and he was LAUGHING so hard! Thanks for putting that song on, we listen to it over and over now!

Michelle Bebe said...

hilarious! your kids are so cute! especially hallie. she is a crack up.