Eight years ago today, a beautiful little girl was born at exactly the right time on exactly the right day (long story). My little Livvi is a most unique little spirit and I'm so thankful for her. In honor of her turning eight, here is my list of the top eight reasons I love my little Livvi:
1. That face...OH, that face!
2. She is smarter than most eight year olds I know (sorry, you other mothers of eight year olds). Actually, she's smarter than a lot of adults I know. Keep in mind that I work with university professors.
3. She makes me laugh on a very regular basis. The kid isn't just funny. She's got wit.
4. She's cuddly. She is always willing to give me hugs and kisses and snuggle with me.
5. She is a great big sister. She has a special bond with her baby brother Lucas.
6. She is loved by everyone who knows her. School teachers, friends, friends' moms, church teachers, aunties, uncles, grandparents...Livvi is just lovable.
7. She has a knack for the booty dance. Baby got back!
8. I love her writing. She writes the most random little poems and stories (complete with pictures) that never cease to bring a smile to my face.
Happy birthday, sweet Livvi! I miss you and can't wait for you to come home so we can party!