Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jenna Jakes!

My little sister Jenna turns the big 2-9 today. No, really. Twenty-nine. Not the fake one, the actual 29. Ok, nuff of that.

I was SUPPOSED to go to lunch with my sisters today in honor of this blessed occasion, but a sick child kept me from it. So.....so as not to make her think I've forgotten her...here are a few pics and a few reasons why I love her and why I hope she has (ok, HAD an awesome day):

*She's a great auntie
*She's a great mommy to two lovable twin boys
*She's a good wife (I have to assume on that one. Check with Phil)
*She's a great sister (I can vouch for that one)
*She likes to put on wigs
*She loves Cadbury eggs
*She laughs really loud
*She organizes every family get together
*She sings real purty
*She Riverdances
*She cans like a freak
*She speaks fluent italian
*She taught my sweet little girls the following important outdoor survival skill: squatting against a tree to pee. Like I said, important. They'll probably never learn it from ME!

I could go on, but I honestly think I peaked with that last one. Now, sit back and enjoy a few pics of the birthday girl.







Happy birthday, sistah!





2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi, Jacey!
I love your blog...but it is a lot of pressure to keep it up. Iv've being doing it for a couple of weeks, now and wow! Ha-ha!
Sisters are the best! I don't know what I would do with out them!
You are a beautiful family..everyone of you look great!
Love you,
Auntie Donna

Kristi Smith said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jenna!

Oh, to be 29 again.

You are a beauty, you all have good genes.