Thursday, July 5, 2007


We had a great 4th of July! Daddy had to work, so the kids and I were a little lazy in the morning. I let them eat ice cream and soda for their morning snack ("Come on, mom, it's a holiday!"), then the kids and I played in the sprinklers in the back yard in the afternoon. Later we headed to the Coburns (thank you, Coburns--we love you!) for an Independence Day shindig. Good eats, great company (Bodily's and Lund's, we love you too!). The kids had fun jumping on the trampoline and chowing down on Jeffie's birthday cake. After the big par-tay, we were off to the baseball field to spread out our blankets and watch fireworks. B was done being impressed before they were halfway through, and O was complaining about being tired ("When is this over????"). But we had a great holiday and hope all our friends and family did, too.

1 comment:

The Epps Fam said...

Jace!

YOU CAN GO TO...........well anyway, wheres the new pics??? The 4th happened like 20 years ago. I have to agree with Jenna, your comment you left on my blog was pretty hilarious. It's not my fault, I swear. Jim is the cause of all of it! Well, love ya honey! Tell Livvi happy birthday for me all weekend. I'll call her.